Stated Income Commercial Real Estate
Loan Alternatives for Property Owners
For businesses seeking to buy or refinance property, a stated income commercial real estate loan may be a preferred alternative to a standard business loan. Choosing this kind of loan means qualification is simpler and does not solely rely on credit. At Breger Global Lending, we offer a variety of loans for many different kinds of businesses.
How to Use a Stated Income Loan
The extra income for your business from a stated income loan can be used in a few different ways.
- Working capital so you can take advantage of new opportunities
- Purchase new property or improve existing locations
- Consolidate your debt for extra savings and quicker pay-off
- Refinance your way out of variable rates or balloon payments
When you qualify for one of our real estate loans, the type of business you run and property you own dictates a few different terms. Here’s a look at some of what we offer.
- Small investment properties qualify for up to a 70 per cent loan-to-value ratio
- Medium, multi-family investment properties qualify for up to a 75 per cent loan-to-value ratio
- Retail, office, storage and auto services qualify for up to a 65 per cent loan-to-value ratio
Soft money loans of up to $500,000 with fixed, amortized rates are also available. Nearly every commercial property type is accepted and you can expect to close in as little as two or three weeks.
Premium Commercial Funds offers stated income commercial real estate loans for a wide range of business types and buildings. For qualifying businesses, we finance the following:
- Office real estate
- Apartment buildings
- Retail real estate
- Plus many more!
Call for Fast Qualification
We can qualify your business quickly with a phone call or application. Schedule an appointment with one of our financial professionals today to find out how we can help you grow your business.